Thursday, August 28, 2008

misty water colored memories...

Yes, my fellow time travelers...another journey. If your memory failed before, Marit, does that mean you've also forgotten this?! I do have it in video format. But that's just too much evidence to prove my statement that I, did indeed, suck at playing the alto saxophone.

I'd like to point out, once again, the rolled up jeans--paired with high top sneakers this time. And the lovely ensemble Marit the Clarinetess is wearing. Only a 17-year-old with no hips could pull that one off! Hmmm...though, that
was my belt.

Not to be left out...the two blonds--one singing and the other on the bass--have indeed found their happy ever after. Such a sweet story. Though, I won't mention what
her nickname was for him in high school. Not so sweet. She'll just have to share that story on her own.

3 comments:

Marit said...

Oh cool! just when I was feeling inspired to look up a picture of me playing the clarinet! I soooo need the video format, send it over puhleese!
I loved, loved, loved my pants.... got them specially made in nairobi.

Melanie said...

That totally was not MY nickname for him, though I used it almost exclusively, I will admit. Tan, I think, started it in 10th grade (while I was on furlough), and I came back in 11th grade to meet this guy they called Malnourished.

MissKris said...

Your son's grandma with the black eye sounds like my lost twin, haha!