Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I had a farm in Africa...

It's a wet, dreary day here. Rainy days always remind me of home. Though, I suppose where I currently reside is home. However, in my heart, this will forever be home.

coffee plants in the rain on the slope of Mt. Kilimanjaro...


By-the-way, has anyone picked up on the fact that my titles are usually either songs or movie quotes? Extra credit today for whomever can give me the title of today's quote. Nah...too easy. Try yesterday's post title. And, no, Sean--not you. You wreck the curve!

6 comments:

Jules said...

Well at least things are green and no drought is in the forecast, right?
And I'm not even going to try for the song titles. Thought I'd give others the chance first. I'm generous that way, ya know?

Dori said...

Unfortunately it's a no on the no drought bit--one day of rain following a long summer of none. It was a nice steady rain though.

And I usually cheat on the song lyrics or movie quotes--add my own word here or there. Change it in some way that only makes sense to the voices in my head! But, yes, it is very sporting of you, Jules!

Anonymous said...

The today one is from Out of Africa and the one from yesterday is "who knows".

Thanks for the email!

HUGS
Gina

Dori said...

Very well, my learned friend--a hint: "When you die at the palace, you really die at the palace!"

Anonymous said...

Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1. I googled it :o)

Dori said...

Gina--cheater! :D But at least you were honest about it. Now you need to watch the movie--maybe without the kids though!