Friday, September 19, 2008

Reader appriciation night!

Not only do I have the coolest readers in the whole blogosphere--I'm positively giddy that everyone chose to play today and left comments in pirate speak! Yea! I take back the "scurvy dogs" comment. Yer all me mateys. Arrrg.

Anyhoo...one of these fabulous people left me an award. I do believe it's my first. So, thanks Suburbia! And right back atcha.

Let's see...there are rules attached to this thing and even though I really don't like doing what I'm told, since this is a pretty nifty award, I'll play nicely.

Rules...
1. Link to the giver. Check.
2. Nominate up to seven fabulous blogs. Check.
3. Leave messages notifying them of their fabulousness. I'm working on it!

Ahem...
I here by bestow this award on Sean (well, I have to, don't I? Because that would just be wrong if I didn't), Marit, Melanie, Tina, Amy, Gina (now that you've decided to blog again :D). Eric should get one of these also because it's my son's favorite site--he always asks to go look at the planes!

Each of you help me through my day, so....thanks!

5 comments:

Tina said...

As do you and all my readers help me through my day!!! Just lets you know you arent forgotten and people are still out there cheering you along!!!!!

Melanie said...

Thanks man. I need all the bloggy love I can get. :) Sometimes I feel like my fellow blogging buddies are my only link to the outside world. If you know what I mean.

Suburbia said...

Glad you like it!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dori,
Thanks for the award. Glad you are able to keep up with my mood swings, LOL.

HUGS

Unknown said...

Well, umm, you awarded me and all, but well, I, being the quasi-blogging virgin/novice don't know of any other blogs! So, I'd like to thank my agent and the Academy, but cannot seem to pass on the glory. :(

ha ha!