Tuesday, June 30, 2009

it's always the ones closest to you...

In the event of a disaster--man or nature made--the status quo of the Haves and Have Nots changes--dramatically. One of the many preparation measures for survival of said disaster is to ensure that the freshly minted (and unhappy with their plight) Have Nots are unable to locate and access your stash. While I fully endorse Sharing, I am vehemently opposed to Stealing.

Apparently I need to work on my caching skills.


The wee villain plundered the chocolate stash.

6 comments:

Momma Val said...

Uh oh, not sure how to handle when that happens. Though the other day Little Buddy found my Famous Amos cookies under my bed right in front of Daddy. Ooops! Then I had to say no several times and he put them back and went on to something else. Thank God! "Put my happy pills back right now!!!" Ha!

randompawses said...

One of mine once made off with my Hershey's stash and hid it behind his bedroom door. The only time I would be in there with the door closed would be when I vacuumed . . . so let's just say it took quite awhile to find it!

Dori, hon, how do you discipline someone that cute, "wee villain" though she may be?

Dori said...

I tortured her with a washcloth!:D

She's sneaky and showed no remorse--as you can tell, she was actually quite proud of herself!

Natalie said...

Don't you know it's so much more fun (and enjoyable) to eat stolen food? Especially from the secret stash? I didn't and don't agree with that, but my husband does and has taught the kids. Sigh. And my 3year old is starting to figure out all of the secret locations now too!

I have to admit though, when they give you the big puppy eyes and chocolate goatee, it's REALLY hard to get mad...unless they've stolen my Girl Scout Samoan cookies. THAT'S unacceptable!

Mrs. "Smith" said...

The boys did that when they were younger, too. But now they have learned that Mom can go from what passes for normal to psycho in less than a second, and they leave my stash alone. Hehe.

Suburbia said...

Oh no!!! How could she?!

(beautiful photo)