Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Thursday!

"Let's go and see everybody," said Pooh...

Piglet thought that they ought to have a reason for going to see everybody, like looking for small, or organizing an expotition (sic), if Pooh could think of something.

Pooh could.

"We'll go because it's Thursday", he said, "and we'll go to wish everybody a very happy Thursday. Come on, Piglet."

-- a.a. milne, the house at pooh corner

Committed
True...so true...I was really holding out for the part time gig too...apparently I failed to read the fine print--Long hours, no pay!

Wouldn't trade them for anything though--not even a pony! Oddly enough.


2 comments:

Meadowlark said...

Um, as the "owner" of adult children, I might be willing to trade them for a pony. ;)

Just sayin'

Me and Eeyore say Happy Thursday to YOU!

mrs. fuzz said...

I loved these cartoons. Thank you. i'm always telling HF that I need an intern.