Saturday, June 13, 2009

The one with the confession...

From the very beginning, Sean knew there was another man in my life. And he was okay with it. He even paid for me to go visit this other man...of course he came along--we're open like that.

Beth recently posted a list of her favorite songs according to the alphabet. Her "H" song was Hallelujah with Jeff Buckley covering the original by Leonard Cohen (one of music's Greats). My comment to that was that the first time I heard Jon Bon Jovi cover the song it made me want to have his babies...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

GASP! You found it on YouTube. I did respond that my introduction to this song was Bon Jovi ... sigh. I think it was on Unplugged or some such thing (which is likely where this clip came from). I think I shall bookmark it. =)