Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Breaking in Mini Mac

Munchkins are all abed, Husband is leaving for work--translation...I can sit on the couch and break out the new computer! Nobody napped this afternoon and this is the first chance I've gotten to sit down and play.

Just to grant a small peek into my geekdom...it's Tuesday night so, of course, I'm parked in front of American Idol (yes, I tend to Mystery Science 3000 the show). Tonight, however, I'm kept company by the new MacBook Pro--"Mini Mac"...not to be confused with a Mac Mini (all you Celtic music lovers out there, all together now--Marry me, Merry Mac...) Technically, this is a work computer. Um, sure. Thanks, Mr. Tax Man. And all the widgets I'm downloading, they're just to help me stay creative. Yeah, that's it.

On a side note...said munchkins are both feeling icky. Wee Man has his first ear infection...I suppose I should be grateful that this is his first but I'm so flippin' tired of everyone in this flippin' house being sick! Where is spring?!

No comments: