Sunday, December 14, 2008

A letter to the management...

Dear Whomever is in Charge,

I wish to lodge a complaint for the following reason. There appears to be a design flaw in Children which causes accelerated growth. I'm sure if you were to do your
research you would find that most parents and grandparents are not Okay with this.

For example...my children should not have gone from this:


to this...

all within one short little year.

I'm surprised that Quality Assurance allowed such an oversight to pass unnoticed for so long. I trust that this will be corrected before I find myself writing regarding my own
grandchildren.

Thank you in advance for your time and cooperation,

One Bewildered Mommy

PS...Jacob would like me to also ask that if you aren't too busy he would like snow this winter. He wants to build a snowman and serve it hot chocolate.

PPS...He would also like to ask you a question. Did you know that a caterpillar starts its life as an egg? And also dinosaurs? I explained that, yes, you probably did know all of this but he wanted to ask just in case.

3 comments:

Irene said...

The difference is amazing and to think that you have to keep buying them clothes that fit. They sure are cute kids, though.

Dori said...

Ah...second hand stores, hand-me-downs, doting grandparents and end of season sales! And, thanks! I think they're pretty adorable as well. :D

Alberto Bryant IV said...

In the past I remember my dad saying to a young couple who just had their first child, "enjoy this time while you can because it'll feel like tomorrow and your children will be getting married and starting their own family."