Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It is so not *just* a t-shirt!

So, even though my Favorite T-Shirt Ever is a number of years old, the company is still making it. Yea! But they're out of stock in my size. Boo.

They have a very friendly "contact us" page which I utilized.

My first attempt was deleted...it went something along the lines of...Dear Shirt People, this is my Most Favorite T-Shirt ever and, well, life is really sucky right now with a lot of stuff going on and losing this shirt has been like the proverbial final straw and I think that maybe, just maybe if I can control one thing like replacing my Most Favorite T-Shirt Ever then maybe it'll give me the boost I need to back up and regroup and handle all of this other crap Life just tossed my way.

I opted instead to simply request an email notification when they got mediums back in stock. Then again, I might have received a free one just out of sympathy with the first one!


5 comments:

Suburbia said...

Yay for favorite T-shirts!!!

Unknown said...

OH ... you *SO* should have sent that email. It was PERFECT!

Momma Val said...

Never had that coffee but I like the shirt! I had a really cool one when I was a kid that I wore out completely. It said kiss me, I'm polish and had some kind of animal on it. Ahh, just wearing some very raggedy maternity hand-me-downs as of late. (sigh)

Dori said...

*sniff* I know...hung up on a shirt. Such a stupid and frivolous thing.

Val, it's actually just advocating fair trade coffee and not a brand--though that'd be a pretty cool brand name!

Natalie said...

There's nothing like an adult version of a lovey!