Tuesday, September 1, 2009

the one with all of the pictures...

Sitting here drinking my hot tea, snug in a fleece, it's hard to remember all the way back to last week and the warmth of the sand. The sound of the surf. Sigh.

Thank goodness we all managed to take a bazillion pictures!



(picture taken by my sister, Donia)

She's ready to take on the waves!

So is he!

Jacob fishing with Uncle Billy

This child discovered that she LOVED the ocean! Loved the waves. Loved the sand. Loved the birds! Loved all of it. Until she was done and wanted to go inside.

(picture taken by Donia)
Cousins! Can't even begin to convey how grateful I am for all of their patience and help over the week. They were amazing.
As were Aunt, Uncle, Grandpa. Even when Kyleigh woke people up from their naps. Thank you!

(picture taken by brother-in-law)
The day we got there Hurricane Bill was making his way up the east coast. No one went in the water that day. But we made up for it.


(picture taken by my sister's mom-in-law)
My water baby!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love it! There's something so soothing about hearing the surf of the ocean and putting ones toes in sand...

Thanks for making me yearn for the ocean when I live in a landlocked state! Sheesh.

Marit said...

LOVE that last picture!

Suburbia said...

Fantastic happy pictures :-)

Because of Love said...

I can't believe that we just missed each other. Love it there!