Monday, September 14, 2009

You like me? You really like me?!...well, at least the Zombie Chicken Society does...

"I've taken my bows. And my curtain calls. You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it. I thank you all!"...Freddy Mercury

I've been awarded the Zombie Chicken Award...how freakin' cool is that?! By Beth...one of the most eloquent, poignant and well-read bloggers out there too. I'm deeply touched.

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the Zombie Chicken-- excellence, grace, and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all."

So as to thwart the Zombie Chickens (and they'll have to be happy with four)...here goes...

I Aim To Misbehave...my heart goes all a-quiver when I see a new post up on my reader.

Henhouse Pottery...truth be told, Jules was the first one that leaped to mind when I first saw this. Of course, she would be figuring a way to save the zombie chickens instead of fighting them. If ever there's an apocalypse I'm heading out to her farm...

Just Wandering Through...ah, Miss Meadowlark...so much a kindred spirit...even for a Marine.

Pawsing to Ponder...not only is she the only other person I know who puts up with a diabetic cat, but she's also the only other female I've ever "met" who thinks Army of Darkness was a hilarious movie...a Harry Dresden enthusiast, Firefly fanatic, Neil Gaiman follower and an Apple convert...obviously my sister from another mother...she'd totally kick some Zombie Chicken bootie!

Read on!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Zombie Chickens!! Who loves ya, baby?! I'm going to have to follow the trail to find out about these other bloggers.

Julia said...

Thank you, Miss Dori! What a distinguished honor! I'll make sure I pass the zombie chickens along. Um, right after I save them.

Dori said...

Beth...I promise you won't be disappointed!

Meadowlark said...

Just got home... this made me laugh. I'll have to get of my hardcharger butt and make it happen at my place.

Peace to you, my Navy friend.