Wednesday, September 16, 2009

And so it goes...

There were no tears this morning...though I thought it prudent to not point out that this is what he will be doing for the next 13 or so years!

All I wanted was one--one--picture of my first born about to walk out the door for his first day of school. This one is being sent to the grandmother who is always nagging...er, um...ever so kindly requesting...pictures of her grandchildren. The reason you don't get pictures isn't because of some conspiracy of on behalf of your daughter-in-law. It's because this is usually how they turn out. Until they make an affordable camera with a shutter capable of Jacob speed you'll just have to be satisfied with pictures of the cat. Because he hasn't moved in five years. Except to pee on the kitchen floor, of course.

Ah, see...he can stand still. I may have mentioned that we somehow spawned another Calvin. You didn't believe me, did you?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Momma Val said...

Awww! He is too cute. I CANNOT imagine when that day comes at our house for Little Buddy. We have the exact problem with our picture taking/camera/child. Found that it works to sometimes snap the pic just before it looks like they will settle down or look at the camera. Candids are my favorite though, my MIL HATES the candids. Ha!