Thursday, November 20, 2008

So you think you've had a bad day?

I've been up since before 5am...well, almost. BOTH of us managed to sleep through alarms and snoozes because, well, it's just not natural to be getting up at that time. However, we did manage to make it to the hospital on time. Checked the man in. Enjoyed a spectacular sunrise over the river on the drive home. Went about my day. Passed out on the couch while the children ran wild and waited for the phone call from the Husband letting me know the sedation had worn off and he was ready for a ride home.

And then...well, you can read all about his day here. It's his tale to tell. Here's a spoiler: It didn't go so good.

Oh, and he gives the back story on yesterday's court case as well.

That's about all the conversation that's in me. I'm going to bed.

4 comments:

Suburbia said...

Just read it, unbelievable! And now you both have to do the whole thing all over again.

Word verification is quite apt, it says goodcri! I bet you could too!

Dori said...

Honestly? We were laughing about it--sort of. But everything has been rescheduled and the timing works out better for us and all that...blah, blah, blah...everything for a reason? Or something like that!

Captain Tightpants said...

http://iaimtomisbehave.blogspot.com/2008/11/more-meme.html

Tagged you with a book meme my dear!

MissKris said...

Oh my. Sounds like you guys have a pretty full plate, too. Luckily, with all that I've been thru the past couple of years dealing with doctors and surgeons and hospitals, I've been blessed with excellent care. I know that doesn't always happen, for sure. Dear Hubby called one of his sisters who is recovering from very serious major surgery and she was complaining about how they aren't managing her pain very well. Dear Hubby said she's never been a very good patient when it comes to any kind of sickness or problem, tho, and has about zero tolerance for pain. Like I told my doctors and surgeon, I'm a tough old bird. And I am. I'll certainly be praying for you guys. Take care, and if I don't get back until after the holiday, I just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!