Thursday, May 29, 2008

Why there's not a DVD player in my car...

Because to miss out on these little gems of conversations would be a tragedy!

This morning on the way to the babysitter's...

"Why are you washing your windshield?"

"Because there's bird poop right at my eye level"

"Why is there bird poop on there?"

"Well, I park the car under the tree and then the birds poop on the windshield."

"I'm going to tell the birds not to poop on your car."

"Oh...okay"

"BIRDS! DON'T POOP ON MOMMY'S CAR!"

"Do you think the birds are going to listen to you?"

big, heavy, almost 3-year-old sigh...

"I think they won't."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!!!

You know, we rarely have our t.v on and even though we have the DVD players in our van (it came with it), the kids rarely watch it. I turn it on when they are squabbling or fighting or on long trips. Isn't it funny though how much people miss just because they fail to listen???