Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mixed up mixed tape...

I was digging through old cds this morning in search of something motivating for Scrubbing Floor day.  Came across a mixed cd I made for someone--no idea whom, it's simply labeled "Love, Dori" and a hand drawn frog (which gives me some clue, actually).  Figured I'd put it in.

Now I know why I never gave it to the intended person.  Sixteen carefully chosen break up/cheatin'/lyin' songs.  All that was missing was a pint of Chunky Monkey and a razor blade to cut her own wrists with.

By the third song in the player remote was on the other side of the wet living room floor.  Motivation to complete the job quickly? Oh, hell yes!

Now I can watch last night's episode of "Castle".  I'm relying on you, Nathan Fillion, to bring me back up from the pit of despair!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Hilarious!

Soozcat said...

Ah, mysterious mix tapes from the past. They're like land mines, I tells ya. :)

Anita said...

Oh, the life of a stay-at-home mom! We never know what we will stumble aross in the course of a day, and what its impact will be. :)