Friday, October 10, 2008

Mommies United

Sniff, sniff...wiping grateful tears away...may I say, once again, that I have the most supportive readers in the whole blogosphere?!

So...in taking the comments to heart--I shouldn't feel too guilty regarding the
black eye my daughter is now sporting? Oh, and that one was totally my fault! She was climbing over me to get to the window sill and slipped. The sill caught her right between the eyes.

Good thing her doctor's appointment isn't for an other couple of weeks--give all of those bumps and bruises time to fade. Though I'm sure she'll have a fresh crop by then!

3 comments:

Suburbia said...

I can remember accidentally dropping SS on his head when he was a tiny baby!
Since then we have visited emergency depts many times. The accidents seem to come in spates. I had a health visitor ring me once to 'check' on us!!

Hope she, and you are fine. It's all in a days work for us mummys ;)

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better Kailea was just four years old when I allowed her to get on a skateboard at the Great Lakes Pier. She did have a helmet on, but that didn't stop her teeth from hitting the pavement and knocking the two fronts ones completely through her gums. Talk about getting Worst Mother of the Year Award...... To this day, I feel like the biggest failure of a mother ever on that one.

Irene said...

My son was very prone to accidents and I always wondered I they suspected me of hurting him. he was just such a klutz. He did outgrow it and frankly, he took after me, because I was the same way as a kid. I move very gracefully now, if that is any consolation.