Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just breathe...

Once again I find the thoughts in my head crowded out by chaos and noise--and by that I mean just everyday life around here. There are one or two insightful and life changing posts peculating in my head. One day soon I'll get around to actually pulling them together into cohesive thought and writing. For now I'm just concentrating on breathing--in and out.

In the meantime, I'd thought I'd share mine and Jacob's craft project yesterday--pumpkin painting! Any craft that involves Paint and Mess is his favorite. Took them two days to dry the paint was so thick!


3 comments:

MissKris said...

Our pastor's sermon touched on anxiety yesterday. There is SO MUCH of it in this world we live in. When I catch myself feeling that way, I just start praying for others. It's amazing how that gets my mind off myself and focusing on people who are in a much worse way at the moment than I am.

Irene said...

It's important to simplify life as much as is possible and to take as much of the complication out of it and get it back down to the basics. Life throws curve balls at you as it is, so you need lots of mental room to be ready to catch those.

Millennium Housewife said...

And they NEVER want to wait until the paint's dry do they? Let's hear it for toddler logic, a good way to live life I think MH