Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Two weeks before Spring...

And we get hit with a blizzard! Thunder snow...lightening, thunder, branches falling and snow.  Lots and lots of snow.  In March.  Not exactly "typical weather" for this spot of the country.

The one and only time I stepped outside...shortly after it changed over to snow this morning (yes, I'm fully aware that's not exactly lots of snow...but it was drastically added to!)...


I'm pretty sure my dad's car would much rather be with them in far warmer weather.


With nature roaring outside, they were quite happy to sit and watch from the warm indoors.  The county even shut down and himself was able to come home! Family snow days are the best kind. Even if we really can't go out and play.

Since the temps are supposed to drop below freezing overnight, I have a feeling we'll have another snow day tomorrow!  I don't think anyone around here is going to be complaining.

No comments: