Thursday, October 14, 2010

One of those "win/win" things...

Apparently I am either not challenging myself enough already or I actually have time on my hands and I just can't allow that.

Bakerella mentioned a cupcake contest...actually, she had me at the amazing portrait of a chocolate cupcake...and the crazy person that lives in my head quietly screamed, "You should so totally go for it!"

So I am. Because, after all is said and done, at the end of the day...we eat chocolate cupcakes. Yeah...I fail to see the downside.

And the head dwelling crazy person has rarely steered me wrong. Almost rarely. There was this one time...

1 comment:

Meadowlark said...

...at boot camp ----

oh wait, that's BAND camp.
same thing.

You'll ROCK this chica, I have complete faith in ya.

Do it for us untalented ones!!!!!