Friday, August 27, 2010

Forgot something...

Since I was dropping off paperwork at the school this morning anyway, I packed a bag full of snacks and water and loaded up Jacob's bike so we could stick around and play. He really hasn't had a lot of success with the bike on our uneven grass out back. But a parking lot? The incline wasn't even a challenge!


video

My apologies regarding the quality of the video...at some point this week my camera dropped and refused to work. Striking it harshly on the table returned it to Functioning but, alas, I fear it will never be the same. If you listen closely you can hear his little sister cheering him on! And I said it was a long week...not necessarily a sucky one.

1 comment:

SAge said...

You know, I find that striking electronic devices that refuse to work on tables is a splendid way to restore them. It is something I practice daily (the remote to the TV never wants to work....) :)