Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Field day...

My sports event training was put to the test this month with planning the 1st Annual See Ya Later Alligator Field Day for the munchkin's school!

And the only chance I had to take pictures was at the end...

And some things are true no matter what age group I'm working with...kiddos take direction far better than their parent volunteers! But everyone had an amazing day!

It's been an odd week...but this was my final commitment to the school for the year and I'm relieved...and pooped. I'd like to go to bed and sleep for a few days. Somehow I don't think that's going to happen.

2 comments:

MissKris said...

The kids are talking about sending Dylan to preschool next year. THAT ought to be interesting, fitting it into our day, especially without the means to DRIVE him there, haha! I better do a search on one in our zip code, see what I can come up with. Your kids are darling, Dori.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pix!! Your kiddos are SO cute, I mean cuteoverload cute with a side of cute!!