Saturday, January 24, 2009

It was only a matter of time...

Jacob was watching a movie yesterday morning, enjoying his warm chocolate milk and, suddenly, it all came together...

"Mommy! You and the blue fish are both the same!"


"Yes, my Beloved Son, we're the same in one thing. But how are we different?"

"Weeeeellll....she's blue."

*sigh*

The answer in my head?

"Well, she's a fish. A goofy sort of fish who suffers from short term memory loss, whereas you, Mother, are a beautiful and highly intelligent Human with expectational memory and an uncanny ability to locate my Kitty and my shoes. But you don't speak whale."

I wish I could speak whale.

Just another example of how Disney ruins everything.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.....yeah, I thought of you watching that movie too! Only because of the name though. You are highly intelligent, very beautiful, but I don't know about your locating abilities :)

Suburbia said...

Awww, bless him!

LifeBehindTheCoach.com said...

oh how funny you are! You just made me laugh so much! Brilliant blog - you know I'm a fan anyway!

LifeBehindTheCoach.com said...

oh how funny you are! You just made me laugh so much! Brilliant blog - you know I'm a fan anyway!