Monday, April 1, 2013

Lightening the load...

It's been a couple of years in the making, but today it all came off.  10 inches of hair to be donated to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths cancer wig program.


In the past I've donated to Locks of Love.  This time, and most likely my last time, will go towards women's wigs in honor of a sweet friend who lost her own battle with cancer two years ago.  I don't remember ever seeing her wear a wig--she could rock a bandana like no one else! But somewhere there's a woman about to lose her hair due to treatments who will benefit from a beautiful real hair wig.  

It's also a wonderful welcome to spring.

And, yes.  That is my little R2D2 droid phone.  It's scratched, beat, the battery falls out if I look at it wrong.  But he's a feisty little thing and refuses to give up.  Kind of reminds me of me.

No comments: