Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Told you it was set on random...

A whole day to myself? Whatever shall I do?

I just happen to have a few unfinished projects laying around...

One of Jacob's birthday presents...done. Only broke one needle and made one emergency trip to the fabric store. We also picked up his new bike tonight...he is going to be one very delighted 5-year-old!

Found this adorable tie-died rick rack at the fabric store too. Not a clue what I'm going to make with it...most likely something cute and adorable for the wee girl.

5 comments:

MissKris said...

I'm really liking the new look here! Oh, I LOVE the little tool apron! I bought the grandboys some Home Depot tool sets that had hard hats, drills that made noise, the whole 9 yards. Tool belts were included. They had SO much fun with them! The tool belts are long gone, but they're always dragging out the hard hats and tools to 'repair' their cars and trucks. Little boys are the greatest!

AmyLoopers said...

LOVE the apron! Great job!!! Now, what to do with the rick rack... :) Your children are so blessed to have such a creative mother!!

Anonymous said...

You had a whole day to yourself? I could use some help with housecleaning....and I'd like to borrow some of your talent.

Dori said...

Kris, this is to replace his poor ratty Home Depot smock. He'll love it! He always wears it when he helps me in the kitchen too. :)

Amy...I've seen the amazing products of your brilliant creative brain!

Ladybug, a whole day to myself is a very rare thing indeed! You probably don't want my help with housecleaning...just sayin'. :)

Mrs. Widget said...

Nice looking apron.