Monday, February 15, 2010

story people...

I don't remember when, exactly, I was first introduced to "The Story People"...just one of those things I've always known about and enjoyed. This morning, sitting in the examining room with Kyleigh, waiting on the doctor I noticed this one up on their wall and it struck me as one that needed to be shared. We've been doing a lot of different things these days just to keep ourselves from going crazy...
I used to believe my father about everything
but then I had children myself
& now I see how much stuff you make up
just to keep yourself from going crazy.



3 comments:

Sage said...

I fully understand that.

CM said...

Isn't that so true! Cute, thanks for sharing.

Soozcat said...

I'm discovering parenting is a lot like jazz performance: a lot of it is improv, and sometimes you hit the wrong note.