Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I've been to school...

Baby, I've been the Teacher...

And now? I actually just might be able to cook! I feel like I can kick some major booty in the kitchen! Meh...who am I kidding? That's like the kid who jumps off of the roof thinking he can fly just 'cause he's got a cape. But when I'm baking, slinging bread dough and flour around--I'll look HOT!

This showed up in the mail yesterday. Sent by the loving Gone-For-6wks-Home-in-10-Days-Husband. A man who long ago accepted that while he posed no threat to our marriage, Jon Bon Jovi would always have a place in my life.

Interestingly enough, I'm not the only one posting about aprons today. Slightly different styles. But that's just fine. Stephanie, any time you want to borrow my Bon Jovi apron just let me know!

9 comments:

Because of Love said...

Ha! You wear yours, and I will wear mine (cause I AM going to get one) and we can cook a yummy meal together! :)

mrs. fuzz said...

A Bon jovi apron?! Who knew there would be one of those... but I think that's such an awesome and thoughtful gift from your hubs and kind of funny. So I'm curious about the kinds of food you make for the fam if you aren't a cook. Are you the mac n cheese type? Or are there some things you are good at?

Julia said...

As a fellow, enthusiastic (if challenged) cook - I love aprons, too! Almost more than cooking in them...

Tina said...

LOVE me some Bon Jovi!!!!!!!!!!! Livin on a prayer is my ringtone!!! : )

Captain Tightpants said...

Glad you like it & is it wrong for loving husband to wish he had separate pics involving this apron? :D

Meadowlark said...

You made me laugh.
Of course, now you'll never talk to me again because I actually DON'T like Bon Jovi. :)

But I love aprons. If that counts for anything.

Melanie said...

We've been on vacation so I'm a little late - hence the reason Sean beat me to it! I was going to say that maybe he was trying to send you a secret message as to what he would like you to meet him at the door wearing. :)

Natalie said...

Sean's comment totally reminded me of my husband!

As for the apron, awesome. I'm sure it makes the food taste better just by wearing it.

Unknown said...

Best. Husband. Ever. I abhor aprons but you know without doubt that even I would wear that one!