Thursday, February 7, 2013

If it's not one thing, it's the mother...

Just about everything that could go wrong last week, did.  I was flying solo with himself spending the week down south for a training gig.  Over the course of the week the water heater flooded the basement, two fish died, and we dealt with nasty weather the entire week.  But then Saturday night he was home! Only to go back to work Sunday night.

Monday ended like this...


We're really not sure what I did.  I woke up Monday morning to an ankle swollen up the size of a grapefruit.  I have some fancy pictures that show a stress fracture on the ankle bone.  I'll be going in for even fancier pictures next week to see just how bad it really is.  But for now...I'm in this flippin' boot for another week and a half.  

But the plumber finally received approval from our home warranty company and replaced our water heater this morning.  So we've got that going for us. 

No comments: