Thursday, March 15, 2012

Coming out of the dark...

I was raised on the equator.  My body temperature registers at 97. something.  My blood pressure is typically so low that the nurse looks up just to make sure I'm actually breathing.  To say I don't handle the cold well would be putting it mildly.

Spring has come to our little corner of the world...


My world view is brighter all ready!



Just a geek side note...it blows my mind that I took that picture with my phone.  We still have our first point and shot digital camera--it's 10 years old, it's bulky but it's still kicking! It couldn't have pulled off this shot.

2 comments:

Suburbia said...

Love your pic

Yay to spring!

Pearl said...

Surprising, isn't it? The quality of the pictures a phone can take?

Remember when phones just made calls?

:-)

Spring! Cheers!!

Pearl