Friday, February 4, 2011

If we weren't all crazy...

I signed up for another race today. Nothing big. Just a short little 5k. A short 5k race set on a motorcross track and loaded with obstacles that'll make any Spec Ops tough guy cry for his mama. It's called the Rugged Maniac. Fitting.

My sister (slightly older sister) brought it to my attention not too long ago. After much consideration...seriously, it took me an entire hour to decide to do this...I offered a challenge: I'll run the insane, mud pit race if she runs the Rock-n-Roll half marathon with me in September. And you know, thinking about it...I don't recall if she agreed or not. She always was the smarter one.

Please don't ever double dog dare me to do something. Because it's in my genetic code to take that dare. And I'm not sure how many more lives I have...

2 comments:

Simply Complicated said...

Love it! How fun :-)

Julia said...

You wonderful crazy woman! Does your tricky older sister talk to my sneaky older sister? She gets me to agree to all kinds of crazy things too...